What is Integrative Psychotherapy therapy?
by Rebecca Hill
Integrative Psychotherapy is where the therapist takes core aspects from a pool of therapeutic approaches and combines them to form a unique model. Rebecca’s integrative approach includes working with:
- Your present and how you are experiencing this moment.
- Your history and how it might be informing your present.
- The future you aspire to have and what you might need to consider in order for that to be possible.
- Your conscious and unconscious processes.
- Your constructs, patterns and ingrained ways of relating.
- The relational dynamics you share during your sessions.